Newsletter #1 Discipleship Training School (2017)

Exciting New Beginnings!

As most of you know, I am a Missionary Member with YWAM in Montana. My role here in Montana is to train, disciple, equip and send missionaries overseas. We do this by training our students stateside, then leading them overseas to preach the Gospel.

I am eager to share some exciting news. One of my coworkers and I are developing a refugee-focused ministry here at YWAM Montana!  We will be equipping students, giving them the necessary tools and hands-on experience of preaching the gospel among different cultures and serving refugees. 
I believe a relationship with Jesus and a strong biblical foundation changes lives and my heart is to see people trained and sent to the nations!

In our school we will:
  • Train students the basics of teaching English as a second language.
  • Give students hands-on experience with local refugees.  
  • Teach students about other religions and cultures so that they can effectively bring the gospel to the nations.
Our hope is to equip our students with the tools and knowledge to go and work with refugees around the world!

Please Pray

Thank you so much. Please pray as we are starting this new ministry that we would serve God well and that as He speaks we would be obedient to see His will done.
Also please pray for us as we have a lot of prep work to do this summer. Pray for diligence, a cohesive leadership team, physical health  (there has been a lot of sickness going around) and more vision from the Lord as we go about our planning for the school.

Your prayers are coveted, Be blessed!


Much Love,
- Katie Warford

P.S. To Learn more about my ministry and how you can support me, be sure to check out the links below.

Comments

Popular Posts